PtcWorld

PtcWorld Social - Only The Best Money Making Sites

I would like to know what are the cost involved in starting and running a ptc site?
Are the ptc sites from ptcfactory for rent at $8.45 a month worth it?
How much money do you need ahead to start?
Should certain countries be banned or should the site be open to all countries?
Should members have to upgrade to receive payout?
What are the click rates that would be sustainable for a ptc site?
What would be the payout amount for free and upgraded members?

Anyone that can help me on this it will be greatly appreciated!
I am thinking on opening a ptc site of my own but would love to hear your input. Good or bad!
Anything else that you could add please feel free to do so!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Christine Hardy

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well, obviously if you rent you pay that every month if you buy then its the cost of the script and the hosting, i went for the second.

i will use what i did as an example, script (aurora) was $30, hosting is around $7 to $10 per month the diff is its cutomiserble , much more so than any other ive seen unless your paying lots more.

How much money you need depends on how much you pay per click and your pricing!

Countrys to avoid, well some just ban countrys like china cause they are known for their cheating, i let all countrys in, cause i know how to catch them, not all the chinese cheat.

Im against upgrading to cashout, lots of clickers cant afford to upgrade!

Click rates, well look at it this way, if you have 1 cent clicks and an ad gets clicked 100 tines that ad is gonna cost you $1 to pay the members at somepoint so if you gonna give 1 cent per click you have to charge 1.5 or so or what ever to an advertiser.

so 100 clicks at 1.5 = $1.50 cost to the advertiser that makes you a profit of 0.50 per 100 sold

so if you are selling 1000 at that price scale you need to charge $15 i dont think you are gonna be able to charge that, just look at what some of the others charge and you will see. In my opinion you have to start at low click rates and build up your reputation as a good payer and as just a good site. This is probably one of the reasons why alot of sites scam they get this completely wrong.

I would suggest payout at $1 and 0.50 for premium, anything less than this will encourage cheaters casue they can get in and out quicker!

Hope what i have said helps!!
Thank you Triple7,yes this does help a lot! So far from every one that i asked you gave me the clearest answer!

Ptcw Admin - Triple 7 said:
well, obviously if you rent you pay that every month if you buy then its the cost of the script and the hosting, i went for the second.

i will use what i did as an example, script (aurora) was $30, hosting is around $7 to $10 per month the diff is its cutomiserble , much more so than any other ive seen unless your paying lots more.

Countrys to avoid, well some just ban countrys like china cause they are known for their cheating, i let all countrys in, cause i know how to catch them, not all the chinese cheat.

Click rates, well look at it this way, if you have 1 cent clicks and an ad gets clicked 100 tines that ad is gonna cost you $1 to pay the members at somepoint so if you gonna give 1 cent per click you have to charge 1.5 or so or what ever to an advertiser.

so 100 clicks at 1.5 = $1.50 cost to the advertiser that makes you a profit of 0.50 per 100 sold

so if you are selling 1000 at that price scale you need to charge $15 i dont think you are gonna be able to charge that, just look at what some of the others charge and you will see. In my opinion you have to start at low click rates and build up your reputation as a good payer and as just a good site. This is probably one of the reasons why alot of sites scam they get this completely wrong.

I would suggest payout at $1 and 0.50 for premium, anything less than this will encourage cheaters casue they can get in and out quicker!

I have just got my hands on a AuroaGPT script to play with but i need some kind of manual to understand the admin section. as soon as i figure out the the setting i am going to customize it the graphic and add few outside coding. so my point of this post is where can i find a manual or instruction for the admin section since you are on a auroa yourself.

so far i have tested 3 out of 7 scripts and i like the way AuroaGPT is starting to look beside the overwheming admin section. i have a bux.to clone and old gen2 clone, few weird ptc scripts and one free GUI script. I am on the road to build a great ptc to attract advertisers but i have to feel that i am in control.

bill aka awebartist
possible name - awebartistclix

well the great thing about aurora is you can really customise it and its got lots more thing you can do to help raise money, for example, clicks dont have to clicks for cash they can be for points, you can run a point store, it has lots more types of ads, ptsu, ptr, etc you dont have that on a buxhost, it has leaderboards, and built in weekly contest, for example you can set it so weekly your top clciker will win banner credits, members can also easily convert earnings to link credits with you needing to do it, overall if you want flexibility aurora is best, unless your gonna spend a fortune and make your own.

As for a manual there isnt one that i know off, its a learn on the job experience, but saying that most admins on ptcw are aurora admins so they hold all the answers, you just have to message them or find them in the chat room they will all help you as will i, if i dont know i will find someone to answer the question!

awebartist said:
I have just got my hands on a AuroaGPT script to play with but i need some kind of manual to understand the admin section. as soon as i figure out the the setting i am going to customize it the graphic and add few outside coding. so my point of this post is where can i find a manual or instruction for the admin section since you are on a auroa yourself.

so far i have tested 3 out of 7 scripts and i like the way AuroaGPT is starting to look beside the overwheming admin section. i have a bux.to clone and old gen2 clone, few weird ptc scripts and one free GUI script. I am on the road to build a great ptc to attract advertisers but i have to feel that i am in control.

bill aka awebartist
possible name - awebartistclix

RSS

Sponsor Adverts

Follow Me
on Google+
+Dexter Roona

Add me to Skype
Sueblimely Making Money Methods

© 2014   Created by Ptcw Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service